Santa Claus is coming to Bendigo Marketplace!
Socially Distanced Santa Photography
SAT 27 NOV – FRI 24 DEC
|BOOK SANTA PHOTOS NOW|
LOCATED OUTSIDE KATIES
Santa Claus is coming back to Bendigo Marketplace! Create a cherished family Christmas memory and book your photo with Santa at Bendigo Marketplace. We’re thrilled to be bringing the tradition of Santa back into the Centre.
Online bookings are essential for Santa photography sessions. Book now to secure your spot. Photo packages can be selected and purchased on the day of your booking, view our Santa photography packages here.
You can cancel or change your booking up to 24 hours prior to your session time, session changes are subject to availability. For further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Be one of the first 50 children to be photographed each day in the first two weeks of Santa Photography (Saturday 27 November to Friday 10 December) and receive a FREE sweet treat redemption card from our foodies! Terms and conditions apply.
SENSITIVE SANTA – BOOKED OUT
SAT 4 – SUN 5 DEC
This year we’re offering Sensitive Santa Photography sessions for customers who may normally experience sensory overload in a normal Santa Photography session. Sensitive Santa session will run from 9am to 10am on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th December. As these sessions are held early morning when the Centre is typically quieter, there are limited timeslots available. Please ensure you book these sessions in advance to avoid disappointment.
While we’re bringing you the same magical Santa experience as always, your safety remains top of mind, so some things will operate a little differently:
- Please note: These are socially distanced photos, children will be unable to sit with Santa, or on his lap.
- We ask that all customers arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their allocated booking time and use the floor markers to maintain a safe distance from other families.
- In line with Government regulations, Santa Photography is open only to those who are fully vaccinated, under 12 years and two months, or have a valid exemption.
- All customers aged 12 and over must wear a face mask in accordance with restrictions unless a valid exemption applies.
- All Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions applicable at the time of your booking must be adhered to.
- Please use the dedicated entry and exit zones at the Santa Set and check-in via the QR code provided.
- Only one family is permitted into the Santa Set at any time.
- Families must use the stools provided to have their photos taken to ensure they remain socially distanced from Santa at all times. We appreciate assistance from parents and guardians with young children adhering to these restrictions.
- Our traditional portrait photo will be landscape to allow for social distancing.
- Santa’s elves will be busy cleaning between each session.
- In the event that Covid-19 restrictions prevent the Centre from providing Santa in-situ, Santa photos will be delivered virtually via greenscreen photography.