The Victorian Government has announced that the lockdown in Regional Victoria, will lift from 11:59pm on Thursday 9 September.
From 11:59pm on Wednesday 15 September the City of Ballarat will go into lockdown while Greater Shepparton comes out of lockdown and will have the same restrictions as Regional Victoria.
There will be no limits on why Regional Victorians can leave home or how far they can travel, however, they cannot travel to metropolitan Melbourne except for a permitted reason.
All Bendigo Marketplace stores will reopen, in accordance with the Victorian Government’s restrictions:
- Masks are mandatory at all times and cannot be removed for eating/drinking in retail settings
- Service Victoria’s QR code check-in requirements will be mandatory for all retail settings, including supermarkets
- All retail stores will re-open with density limits
- Cafes and restaurants will reopen for seated dining, with density limits
- The Food Court will remain closed until further notice
- Personal care, hairdressing and beauty will reopen for services with density limits, masks must remain on for duration of service
- If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, you should get tested for COVID-19
For full details regarding Victoria’s Restriction Levels, please visit:
In these unprecedented times of change and uncertainty, doing what is right is something we are committed to and we value our relationships within our community to ensure we keep our businesses moving.
The Bendigo Marketplace Centre Management team is continuously monitoring the situation and is acting in accordance with advice from the Victorian State Government and Department of Health and Human Services.
As you will appreciate, changes are occurring frequently, and the information included herein is accurate as of the date noted.
We thank you for your support during these challenging times.