The team from the Bendigo Marketplace Pharmacy (near Woolworths) is excited to announce that they are becoming a Priceline!
To celebrate their Grand Opening this Saturday, Priceline Bendigo Marketplace shoppers will receive 15% OFF* storewide PLUS
- FREE Mini Manicures
- FREE Mini Makeovers
- Goody Bags^ (First 100 shoppers!)
- Spend $30* or more and go into the draw to WIN a Hamper valued at $200.
Priceline’s loyalty program:
- SISTERS GET POINTS – Spend a dollar, earn a point, it’s simple and you’ll be amazed how quickly your points add up!
- SISTERS GET PAYBACKS – No tricky redemption process, we send you a voucher in the mail at the end of each quarter.
- SISTERS GET PRIVILEGES – Like double points days, secret sales, three for two deals and more.
- SISTERS PERKS – Like VIP invitations to fabulous shows and Sisterhood events.
A little bit of Priceline background:
Priceline is dedicated to being first with beauty trends and brands. We work with leading makeup artists and the big beauty brands, so you can have the latest beauty advice at your fingertips. With cosmeticians and pharmacists in nearly all of our stores, you can get up to date advice and makeovers any time you want to walk in the door.
The Sisterhood is what makes Priceline really different. It becomes more than just a beauty choice when you are supporting women in need through our six charities across Australia. With many health concerns affecting Australian women today, we sisters have to stick together! We at Priceline decided it was high time that someone started giving back to protect the women we love! Our commitment is to supporting six charity partners to help the women who are affected by serious illness. We donate 100% of the proceeds raised via the Priceline Sisterhood directly to our nominated charities. Since its inception we have raised more than a quarter of a million dollars through the Priceline Sisterhood!
Because serious illness touches us all, help us to raise money and share the stories of those affected by serious illness. Checkout how much the Sisterhood has raised so far here.
*Excludes gift vouchers & prescriptions. ^While stocks last.