Join us for an incredible adventure that will see you conquer the steps and slopes of one of humankind’s most impressive architectural feats – the Great Wall of China. You’ll spend time getting to know the ancient and modern contrasts of Beijing, exploring iconic sites like the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Temple of Heaven.
Best of all, you will raise vital funds for The OTIS Foundation to help provide retreat accommodation to nurture those facing the challenges of breast cancer.
- Dates: 5 – 13 October 2019
- Challenge grade: 3/5 (Moderately Challenging)
- Registration fee: $770 (non-refundable)
- Fundraising target: $3,500
- Travel package (subject to change): $2,850 (excluding flights)
- Accommodation: Twin Share in 3-Star Hotels